‘The Hat’s Off’ tickets, displayed below, are issued on behalf of talentedminds & DRINK and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The event may be recorded / photographed and filmed live for the use in the forum of sound recordings, television videotapes and other means audio and audiovisual reproductions, now known to be invented.
- The purchaser of the ticket consents to participate in the said recordings and grant all necessary consents for Performers Protection Act.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, - statutory rights no affected.
- None of the promoters, performers, sponsors, venue or ticket outlets shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever in any property loss, destruction or theft which shall be entirely at the Holders own risk save where and to the extent that same arises from breach of contract (not due to an event unforeseen circumstances) by, or the negligent act or omission of, such organisers, promoters, performers, sponsors, venue or ticket outlets.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admittance to the ground or any part of the ground or to remove any person or persons from the ground for reasons of public safety, overcrowding or otherwise as the Organisers will have no liability for any damage or loss whether consequential or otherwise save that the Organisation will refund to the owner of a valid ticket.
- Ticketholder is responsible for care of ticket after purchase. Sellers/Agents are not responsible for loss or damage of the ticket. Admission by full ticket only – no re-admission unless by prior arrangement.
- Buy your tickets from authorised outlets only – (City Discs, Temple Bar, in close proximity to the Temple Bar Music Centre and the Irish Film Institute; Road Records,16B
Fade St Dublin2), those seeking to gain admission using a counterfeit ticket will be prosecuted.
- Holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases promoters, performers, sponsors, venue, ticket outlets and their employees from any liability thereafter.
- The ticket outlets are acting merely as retailers of the tickets at a request of the promoter and accept no liability whatsoever for any loss incurred by the purchaser of the tickets if the event does not take place in whole or in part.
- Before entering, all patrons will be subject to a search in a manner permissible under the law. In the interests of public safety where offensive materials are found, anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
- The making of a recording of performers performance without their prior consent in writing is a criminal offence. The use of cameras or recording equipment is prohibited.
- Ticket outlet’s handling charge is included in the price of the ticket - €20
- Event will take place rain or shine.
- Crowd surfing / moshing is not permitted. Offenders will be removed from the venue without refund.
- Tickets may not be resold for more than face value.
- The tickets shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the organiser.
Thank you for your cooperation!